Checklist for Seniors/Parents
- Attend April information meeting
- Purchase spirit pack
- Turn in physical form, concussion form, and Blue card before practice starts
- Get player to equipment pickups (see calendar)
- Help player to sell cards
- Monitor calendar to watch for Contact days, practice, games, etc.
- Fill out Senior message for program by July 15th
- Sign up for Senior outing at Mallard game. (see calendar for date)
- Monitor calendar to watch for Contact days, practice, games, etc,
- Go to Sign Up Genius and volunteer. (Varsity parents can volunteer for Hogfest and other non-game day events)
- Watch for End of Year Celebration volunteer opportunities
- Enjoy successful season
- Click Here to Upload 1 baby picture and 1 youth picture of player.
- Sign up for Senior banquet. (see calendar for date)
- Senior player: Apply for scholarship ( by March 1st)