Checklist for Players and Parents
- Attend April 23rd, 7pm information meeting
- Buy spirit pack
- Turn in physical form, concussion form, and Blue card before practice starts
- Get player to equipment pickups (see calendar)
- Help player to sell cards.
- Monitor calendar to watch for Contact days, practice, games, etc
- Go to Sign Up Genius and volunteer. (Freshman and JV parents are expected to sign up for 2 Varsity game day shifts. Varsity parents can volunteer for Hogfest and other non-game day events)
- Watch for End of Year Celebration volunteer opportunities
- Enjoy successful season
- Monitor calendar to watch for Contact days, practice, games, etc.